Last Supper and the Sforza Castle Guided Tour
Visit with a guide to the Sforza Castle and the Leonardo's Last Supper at a special price, book now!
- reserved entrance
- english guide
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Group Tour
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Skip the line
- Visit the Milan fortress, the imposing Sforza Castle.
- Admire the botanical wonders and discover the rich history of the Sempione Park.
- Let yourself be enchanted by the modern Cadorna station.
- Access the refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie to contemplate the masterpiece of Leonardo, the Last Supper.
Apparently unconnected, the Sforza Castle and the Last Supper are united by a great protagonist of the fifteenth / sixteenth century, Leonardo da Vinci.
Thanks to your guide´s explanation, discover how the great artist is linked to these two symbolic places of Milan.
What is included?
- Entrance ticket to the Last Supper with booked time
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with the tour name and the Milan-Museum logo.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
The reservation request is subject to the museum confirmation.
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Discover other interesting guided tours in Milan
A combined tour that allows you to admire the art treasures of Milan!
Add to wishlist
A city walking tour to discover Milan and its Last Super!
Add to wishlist
Visit the most important places in Milan including the Last Supper with an expert guide!