Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel - Private Guide Tour
Avoid the long waits at the museum entrance by booking your own private guide!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Fast track entry
- private guide
- Take advantage of the entrance without queuing to visit the Vatican Museums.
- Discover the treasures of this unique museum complex.
- Admire Michelangelo's masterpiece: the Sistine Chapel.
- Deepen your visit thanks to the explanations of your private guide.
A guide just for you, discover the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel together. Choose the date and time and then entrust to the professionalism and passion of our staff.
What is included?
- Skip the line ticket for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with booked time
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point with the guide will be in Via Tunisi near the Caffè Vaticano (across the street from the entrance to the museum). Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
Do not follow the line. Do not go to the entrance alone.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
TuscanyAll.com is not responsible for any delays related to the unforeseen or inefficiency of the Vatican Museums.
The Vatican Museums are subject to security controls at the entrance, you may have to wait in the metal detectors line for security reasons.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
The entrance to the holy sites is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).