Vatican Museums - Priority entrance
Avoid the long lines at the ticket office, reserve your entry time!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- wheelchair accessible
- e-voucher accepted
- Skip the line
- Visit the Vatican Museums without stress avoiding the queue at the ticket office.
- Enjoy our customer service at the entrance without thinking of anything.
- Admire the masterpieces of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
Enter this immense and fascinating museum complex. Enter the museum with our customer service avoiding the line at the ticket office and stay inside the museum for as long as you wish!
The price includes
- Entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with a booked schedule
- Booking fee
- Entrance customer service
- Audio guide (if selected during the reservation process)
- Guide service
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
Where do I pick up the ticket
Our assistant will be waiting for you in Via Tusini near the Café Vaticano (Across the street from the entrance to the museum). The meeting is 15 minutes before the booked time.
Do not follow the line. Do not go to the entrance alone.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
TuscanyAll.com is not responsible for any delays related to the unforeseen or inefficiency of the Vatican Museums.
The Vatican Museums are subject to security controls at the entrance, you may have to wait in the metal detectors line for security reasons.
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Discover other interesting museums in Rome
Book your open voucher now, choose the schedule you prefer at the ticket office of the Roman Forum and skip the line for the Colosseum!
Add to wishlist
Book your entry time and secure your ticket to the Borghese Gallery!
Add to wishlist
Visit the best preserved examples of anciente public bath: the Thermae of Caracalla