The Inferno by Dan Brown and the Boboli Gardens - Private Tour
Relive the most important places of the famous novel and visit the Boboli Gardens with a private guide!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 4 hours
- Private guide
- Follow the protagonist tracks of the famous book by Dan Brown.
- Visit an unusual and mysterious Florence.
- Follow your guide and visit Palazzo Vecchio and the Baptistry.
- Admire the Great Cave of Buontalenti in the Boboli Gardens.
A different walking tour, one of a kind! Visit Florence with an expert guide and follow the protagonist of the famous book "Inferno" discovering unusual and mysterious places.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 4 hours
- Priority entrance to Palazzo Vecchio
- Priority entrance to the Baptistery
- Priority entrance to the Boboli Gardens
- Booking fee
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
The entrance to the holy sites is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.