Inferno - following Dan Brown footsteps
Retrace the Dan Brown's novel with this exciting tour!
- Confirmation by email
- E-voucher accepted
- Group tour
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Multilingual guide
- Retrace the main places of the book "Inferno".
- Discover with the guide the mysteries and secrets that lie behind an unusual Florence.
- Visit the elegant Palazzo Vecchio.
A wraparound tour that will take you through the pages of the book following the protagonist Robert Langdon footsteps. An unexpected Florence that will reveal you its dark and mysterious side!
What is included?
- Priority entrance to Palazzo Vecchio
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point will be in Piazza della Signoria, in front of the Neptune Fountain, 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.