The Medici Guided Tour: Lorenzo the Magnificent and the TV series
Find out more about the Medici family, a family that managed to become the symbol of a city and who encouraged the careers of several artists.
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- E-voucher accepted
- Group tour
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Explore the most symbolic places of the Medici family in Florence
- Discover where many of the scenes from the tv series “THE MEDICI” took place
- Uncover the true essence of the main characters of the Medici Family
This guided tour will make you relive the history of a family who faced countless obstacles, betrayals and victories in order to take place in the history of Florence. You will explore the amazing palaces of enemy families like the Strozzi, Albizi and Pazzi, as well as a secret place where the genius Michelangelo learned to sculpt. If you are keen to discover more about the Medici Family, join this unique tour and have a wonderful experience!
The tour could be done in 2 languages.
What is included?
- Priority entrance to Palazzo Medici
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point will be in front of the main door of the Medici Palace in Via Camillo Cavour 3, 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.