Pisa Guided Tour
Departure from Florence to spend an afternoon exploring this marvelous city!
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Group Tour
- Duration: about 5 hours
- multilingual guide
- Spend an afternoon discovering Pisa, one of the four Maritime Republics.
- Let yourself be enchanted by Piazza dei Miracoli.
- Observe the Tower of Pisa and its peculiar inclination.
- Arriving in Pisa you will admire the very special embankment along the Arno, where the people from Pisa love to walk.
Afterwards, a licensed guide will accompany you through this beautiful city famous throughout the world. This great tour will continue on foot to Piazza del Duomo, where you will find the Leaning Tower, the Duomo and the Baptistery.
Visit the interior of the Pisa Cathedral built between the eleventh and twelfth century, a masterpiece of Romanesque art. After visiting the Cathedral, you will have some free time at your disposal to take some photos, to taste the local products and to buy some souvenirs.
What is included?
- Round trip transportation Florence - Pisa; Pisa – Florence
- Entrance ticket to the Duomo
- Guide service
- Booking fee
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
Piazzale Montelungo, in front of the yellow street sign CAF TOUR & TRAVEL, 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
This tour starts in Florence
Read all the information on the voucher
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
Discover other interesting guided tours in Florence
Book a guided tour to discover the most important museum of Florence!
Add to wishlist
Book a walking city tour and admire the beautiful city of Florence!
Add to wishlist
Enter the majestic “Duomo di Firenze” and appreciate the genius of Brunelleschi admiring the wonderful Dome!