Skip the line entrance - Uffizi Gallery
Skip the line with our reservation and admire the treasures of the Uffizi Gallery!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- wheelchair accessible
- e-voucher accepted
- Skip the line
- Take advantage of the reserved entrance to avoid the long queues at the ticket office
- Book the schedule you prefer and stay inside the museum for as long as you wish
- Admire the masterpieces of great artists such as Michelangelo and Botticelli
Book your entry time to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, avoid the queue and discover the great artworks of Michelangelo, Giotto, Da Vinci, Botticelli and many others!!
The price includes
- Entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery with a booked schedule
- Booking fee
- Temporary exhibition: "Il Cosimo Magico di Leonardo da Vinci"
- Guide service
- Audio guide
Where do I pick up the ticket
The day of the visit you will need to show your voucher at door n. 3 at the Uffizi Gallery in order to pick up the ticket / tickets, you will need to arrive at least 15 minutes before the booked time. You can then access the museum through door n. 1.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
You can change your reservation by paying again the booking fee of 4.00 euro per person.
In case of temporary exhibitions, the entrance price foresees an increase.
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Discover other interesting museums in Florence
The works of Beato Angélico, Fra' Bartolomeo and the Ghirlandaio are waiting for you in the Basilica of San Marco!
Add to wishlist
Visit two wonderful galleries with a single ticket!
Add to wishlist
Just one ticket for 5 museums: Boboli Gardens, the Silver Museum, the Costume Gallery, the Porcelain Museum and the Bardini Gardens