Milan Experience Guided Tour
Visit the most important places in Milan including the Last Supper with an expert guide!
- Reserved entrance
- English guide
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Group tour
- Duration: about 6 hours
- A total immersion to discover Milan
- Ensure your visit to the Last Supper!
- Admire the most famous and the lesser-known places of the city.
A day dedicated to art, a 6 hours tour that will allow you to know Milan at 360 degrees. With your guide you will visit the famous Last Supper, the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Cathedral, the Sforza Castle, the Pietà Rondanini by Michelangelo, and much more!
What is included?
- Entrance ticket for the Last Supper with booked time
- Priority entrance to the church of San Maurizio and the Pietà Rondanini Museum
- 3 day pass to the Cathedral Museum
- Pass for the Sforza Castle museums
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point with the guide will be in Piazza Cadorna, in front of the monument Ago, Filo e Nodo. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with the tour name and the Milan-Museum logo.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
The reservation request is subject to the museum confirmation.
The entrance to the church is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.