Capitoline Museums priority entrance
Visit the oldest public museum in the world!
- Confirmation by email
- Reserved entrance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommended by Italy-Museum
- E-voucher accepted
- Fast track entry
- Enjoy the masterpieces of Titian, Caravaggio and Rubens.
- Admire the glass-clad room, where the equestrian statue of Marco Aurelio is exhibited.
- Admire a collection of unique pieces, an example of what Rome represented in the history of humanity as the mother of civilization.
Admire the wonderful collection housed in this museum that dates back to 1471 thanks to the donation of the bronze sculptures of Pope Sesto IV. This unique exhibition center occupies the spaces of two imposing buildings in Piazza del Campidoglio: Palazzo dei Conservatori and Palazzo Nuovo. Two ancient buildings connected to each other by the Lapidaria Gallery, an exciting and mysterious underground passage that will allow you to cross Piazza del Campidoglio without having to leave the museum.
What is included?
- Entrance ticket to the Capitoline Museums
- Booking fee
What is not included?
- Guide service
- Audio guide
Where do I pick up the ticket
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having tickets with a reduced rate.
In case of NO-SHOW no refund will be possible.