Vittoriano and Palazzo Venezia Pass
A single ticket valid for 7 days to discover the heart of Rome
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- Wheelchair accessible
- Printed voucher needed
- You can't miss the Vittoriano's Panoramic Terrace with a unique view over the capital of Italy
- Discover the works preserved inside Palazzo Venezia, an ancient and majestic residence of the 15th century
- Visit the Central Museum of the Risorgimento conceived in 1884 and opened in 1970
A single ticket, valid for 7 days, to visit the heart of Rome: the Victor Emmanuel II Monument, known as the Vittoriano or Altare della Patria, including the Panoramic Terrace, the Central Museum of the Risorgimento and Palazzo Venezia with its Museum.
The Vittoriano is the most important monument to the first king of Italy, Victor Emmanuel II, a symbol of the nation and its democratic and European values. The Altar of the Fatherland was designed by Giuseppe Sacconi and decorated by sculptor Angelo Zanelli, the Altar of the Fatherland housed the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in 1921.
Central Museum of the Risorgimento offers a must-see visit to learn about the Risorgimento.
Palazzo Venezia, which for many centuries was the residence of popes, cardinals and ambassadors, is an ancient and majestic 15th-century residence in the heart of Rome. Its gardens, historic rooms and museum take the visitor back to the splendour of the Renaissance and the Italian tradition of the arts and applied arts.
Entrance to the Vittoriano and the Giardino Grande of Palazzo Venezia is free.
What is included?
- Entrance to the Vittoriano and the Great Garden of Palazzo Venezia is free.
- A unique ticket valid for 7 days from the date of purchase and guarantees:
- 1 entrance to the Panoramic Terrace
- 1 entrance to the Central Museum of the Risorgimento
- 1 entrance to the National Museum of Palazzo Venezia.
- Booking fees
What is not included?
- Guide service
- Audio guide
Where do I pick up the ticket
Print your voucher in A4 format and bring it with you on the days of your visits.
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having tickets with a reduced rate.
In case of NO-SHOW no refund will be possible.