Roman National Museum - Combined ticket + Rome Map
3 days to visit the Palazzo Massimo, the Crypta Balbi, Palazzo Altemps and the Baths of Diocletian with just one combined ticket!
- reserved entrance
- Fast track entry
- printed voucher needed
- automatic confirmation
- A journey through centuries of the Roman history with a single entrance!
- Visit the most important collection of classical art preserved in the Palazzo Massimo.
- Discover the history and the urban archeology of Rome exposed in the Crypta Balbi.
- Admire what remains of the majestic complex of the Baths of Diocletian.
4 headquarters for the unique and invaluable Roman National Museum. With a single ticket, valid for 3 days, you will visit the Palazzo Massimo, the Crypta Balbi, Palazzo Altemps and the Baths of Diocletian.
The price includes
- Combined entrance ticket to the Palazzo Massimo, the Crypta Balbi, Palazzo Altemps and the Baths of Diocletian (ticket valid for 3 days)
- Rome Map
- Guide service
- Audio guide
Where do I pick up the ticket
The day of the visit you will have to show your voucher in the reservation desk of one of the sites included in the entry, remember to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
The voucher must be presented in printed form.
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
The ticket is valid for a single entry to each site.
Combo ticket Terme di Diocleziano, Cripta Balbi, Palazzo Massimo and Palazzo Altemps, valid for 3 days
Full Ticket: € 12.00 + € 2.00 presale
Reduced Ticket: € 8.00 + € 2.00 presale (European Union citizen between 18 and 25 years old)
Free Ticket: € 0.00 + € 2.00 presale (children under 18 years of age)
Find out other activities
Rome: Discover other interesting museums
Skip the line at the ticket office of one of the most important symbols of Rome, reserve your ticket!
Add to wishlist
Visit the best preserved examples of anciente public bath: the Thermae of Caracalla
Add to wishlist
Visit one of the locations of the movie "The Great Beauty"!