The National Museum of Cinema + Panoramic lift entrance ticket
Admire the most fascinating view from the top of Turin, enjoy one of the most important film museums in the world!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- Wheelchair accessible
- E-voucher accepted
- Visit this fascinating museum housed inside the Mole Antonelliana, a bizarre and fascinating monument, symbol of Turin
- Take a lift ride of 59 seconds to reach the Panoramic Terrace and enjoy the extraordinary view of the city and the surrounding Alps
- Discover the great cultural and historical heritage of this city that dates back to the Romans
Discover the over 150 years of history enclosed in the Mole Antonelliana, the symbolic building of the city of Turin. The Mole Antonelliana is 167.5 meters high and houses the National Museum of Cinema in Turin. Enjoy a museum full of ingenuity and imagination with a diversity of itineraries that create a spectacular presentation of the history of cinema. You will fill yourself with continuous and unexpected visual and auditory stimuli while enjoying a museum that will give you not only emotions but an unforgettable experience.
Then, take the panoramic lift which crosses the Museum vertically and in 59 seconds reaches the Panoramic Terrace located at 85 meters above sea level. From here, you will enjoy and admire the exceptional view of the city and the magnificence of the surrounding Alps.
After these emotions, keep on going and discover Turin, a diamond in the heart of Alps.
In order to avoid queueing, it is strongly advised to purchase the ticket online
The price includes
- Entrance ticket to the National Museum of Cinema
- Entrance ticket to the Panoramic Lift
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Entrance tickets to other museums or attractions
Where do I pick up the ticket
The day of the visit you will have to show your ticket directly at the entrance of the museum. Remember to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
Tickets cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded under any circumstances.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
The start time of the visit is the one selected at the time of purchase and written on the ticket.
The request is subject to confirmation by the museum.
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of reduced tickets.
There could be waits due to security controls.