Royal Palace of Turin - priority entrance
Take a fascinating itinerary of history, art and nature that winds through 55,000 square meters and then walk through the streets of Turin.
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- Wheelchair accessible
- E-voucher accepted
- Admire and get impressed by the beauty of this 16th century palace
- Explore the royal palace, contemplate the rich collections and peak into the life and works of this palace
- Discover Turin, one of the most versatile and fascinating Italian cities
The Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino) is among the most opulent and sumptuous historic palaces which houses the Royal Museums. It is located in the heart of the ancient city, a classical and representative model of the 16th century royal palace and an open book of Turin’s glorious history enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Admire the luxurious former residence of the Savoy family and take a walk into the life and works of the royal house that will impress you with marvelous collections of precious tapestries, meticulously decorated furniture, extensive art collection, armory, and gardens.
Then, start your exciting adventure and discover the real Turin, a mixture of nature and culture, productivity and art, magic and religiosity, tradition and innovation.
The price includes
- Entrance ticketto the complex of the Royal Museums of Turin includes: Dynastic apartment on the first floor of the Royal Palace with Armory and Chapel of the Shroud, Galleria Sabauda (First Floor) and Museum of Antiquities (Archeology in Turin and Treasure of Marengo).
- Free admission to the Royal Gardens
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Entrance tickets to other museums or attractions
Where do I pick up the ticket
The day of the visit you will have to show your ticket directly at the entrance of the museum. Remember to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
Tickets cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded under any circumstances.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
The start time of the visit is the one selected at the time of purchase and written on the ticket.
The request is subject to confirmation by the museum.
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of reduced tickets.
There could be waits due to security controls.
For security reasons, it is forbidden to enter the museum with backpacks, suitcases and large bags.