La Fenice Opera House entrance ticket
Discover and admire the unusual history of this beautiful Opera House and explore Venice one of the romantic destinations par excellence!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- Wheelchair accessible
- E-voucher accepted
- Admire the stucco and gold of the prestigious rooms and discover the antecedents and secrets of the theater and its protagonists, tracing its history from its origins to the present
- Admire the permanent exhibition dedicated to Maria Callas and her years of activity in Venice
- Downloadable audioguide App for Android and iOS included
If you are visiting Venice, the La Fenice Theater is definitely an unmissable stop to make your stay in Venice unique. La Fenice Theater, built in 1790-2 on a project by Giannantonio Selva, was almost completely destroyed by fire twice ... it has risen twice from its own ashes and from water…
Visit the home of numerous world premieres of operas by Rossini, Bellini, Donizetti, Verdi, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Britten, Nono, Maderna. In recent times Kagel, Guarnieri, Mosca, Ambrosini, Perocco.
Venice must be discovered not only for being known as a romantic city but for its historical and artistic heritage, unique in the world!
Free downloadable La Fenice Opera House audioguide App for Android and iOS
The price includes
- Entrance ticket to La Fenice Opera House
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Smartphone or other device to listen the audioguide
- Entrance tickets to other museums or attractions
Where do I pick up the ticket
The day of the visit you will have to show your ticket directly at the entrance of the museum. Remember to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
Tickets cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded under any circumstances.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
The request is subject to confirmation by the museum.
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of reduced tickets.