St. Mark's Square Museums - Combined ticket
One single ticket for 4 museums at a very special price!
- reserved entrance
- printed voucher needed
- automatic confirmation
- Skip the line
- Get enchanted by the splendor of the Doge's Palace.
- Admire the artworks exhibited at the Correr Museum.
- Discover the collection of antiques in the Archaeological Museum.
- Visit one of the largest libraries in Italy: the Biblioteca Marciana.
One single voucher will allow you to enter the most important St. Mark's Square museums, avoiding the queue at the ticket office. You can visit the museums with calm since the pass is valid for 3 months!
The price includes
- Entrance to: Doge's Palace, Correr Museum, Archaeological Museum, Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana.
- Booking fee
- Temporary exhibitions
- Guide service
- Audio guide
- Entrance ticket to the Secret Itineraries in the Doge's Palace, the Fortuny Palace and the Clock Tower
Where do I pick up the ticket
You can change your voucher with the official pass in the reservation desk of the Doge's Palace or the Correr Museum. The voucher gives you the right to the priority access.
The voucher must be presented in printed form.
The pass is valid for 3 months from the date written on your voucher.
The ticket is valid for a single entry to each museum.
Remember that you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Discover other interesting museums in Venice
11 museums with a single voucher at an unbeatable price!
Add to wishlist
Wonderful paintings, luxurious rooms, tapestries, sculptures, antique furniture and much more, all to be discovered at the Ca 'd'Oro.
Add to wishlist
With your voucher skip the line and admire the masterpieces of Canaletto, Tintoretto, Tiepolo and many others!