Venice: Walking tour
Admire Venice with this walking tour, a city of its kind!
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Group Tour
- Duration: about 2 hours
- multilingual guide
- Visit one of the most beautiful cities of Italy with an expert guide.
- Discover the history, anecdotes and secrets related to Venice
- Admire "the finest drawing room in Europe": Saint Mark’s Square
- Visit Santa Maria Formosa, Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo, the Marco Polo´s House (exterior) and the Teatro Malibran (exterior).
Take advantage of a guided tour to learn more about the wonderful city of Venice. With a relaxing walk you will visit some of the most beautiful places of the city: Saint Mark’s Square, Santa Maria Formosa, Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo, the Marco Polo´s House exterior) and the Teatro Malibran (exterior).
What is included?
- Guide service (multilingual)
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point will be at the exchange booth "YEX" under the Clock Tower, remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
This tour does not include entrance tickets.
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
The tour could be done in several languages.