Venice: walking tour and the Doge's Palace - Private Guide
Visit St. Mark's Square and the majestic Doge's Palace with an exclusive guide for you!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- e-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- private guide
- Dedicate three hours to discover Venice with a private guide!
- Admire St. Mark’s Square and its beautiful Basilica
- Skip the line at the Doge's Palace and discover the habits and pomposity of the ancient Doges.
Choose the day and time, set your private visit and discover Venice! The itinerary that we propose includes St. Mark’s Square and its Basilica, the Doge's Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. If you want to visit something else do not hesitate to contact us!
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Skip the line at the Doge's Palace
- Booking fee
What is not included?
- Entrance ticket to the Pala d'Oro and St. Mark's Treasures
The meeting point with the guide will be in front of the “Porta della Carta” of the Doge's Palace, 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.
See all products that include Doge’s Palace or Visit Venice
A magnificent masterpiece of Gothic architecture!
Add to wishlist
Relive the 18th century Venetian carnival, discover the Giacomo Casanova secrets and taste the typical Venetian fritters!
Add to wishlist
A different itinerary to discover the hidden treasures of Venice!