Venice: walking tour and the Doge's Palace - Private Guide
Visit St. Mark's Square and the majestic Doge's Palace with an exclusive guide for you!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Skip the line
- private guide
- Dedicate three hours to discover Venice with a private guide!
- Admire St. Mark’s Square and its beautiful Basilica
- Skip the line at the Doge's Palace and discover the habits and pomposity of the ancient Doges.
Choose the day and time, set your private visit and discover Venice! The itinerary that we propose includes St. Mark’s Square and its Basilica, the Doge's Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. If you want to visit something else do not hesitate to contact us!
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Skip the line at the Doge's Palace
- Booking fee
What is not included?
- Entrance ticket to the Pala d'Oro and St. Mark's Treasures
The meeting point with the guide will be in front of the “Porta della Carta” of the Doge's Palace, 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.
See all activities that include Doge’s Palace, St Mark's Basilica or Visit Venice
Discover a gloomy and mysterious Venice with this group tour!
Add to wishlist
Visit 3 beautiful islands of Venice with a private guide!
Add to wishlist
Enjoy a visit to the imposing St Mark’s Basilica.