Venice walking tour and the Secret Itineraries of the Doge's Palace - Private Guide
After admiring St. Mark’s Square, visit the secrets itineraries of the Doge's Palace!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- e-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- private guide
- Discover Venice with your private guide!
- Skip the line at the Doge's Palace with the priority entrance included in the tour.
- Walk through the hidden Secret Itineraries up to the Casanova cell.
- Cross the famous Bridge of Sighs and let yourself be involved by the stories that surround it.
With an expert guide you will visit St. Mark's Square and the Basilica of Venice. Then you will enter the Doge's Palace skipping the line and accessing the usually closed to the public path: the Secret Itineraries. Here you will discover the damp prisons, the Torture Room, the Hall of the Inquisitors, and much more!
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Skip the line entrance at the Doge's Palace
- Reserved entrance to the Secret Itineraries
- Booking fee
What is not included?
- Entrance ticket to the Pala d'Oro and St. Mark's Treasures
The meeting point with the guide will be in front of the “Porta della Carta” of the Doge's Palace, 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
The path of the Secret Itineraries includes narrow passages and steep stairs.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Children under 6 are not admitted to the Secret Itineraries.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.
See all products that include Doge’s Palace, Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries or Visit Venice
Visit Venice through bridges and canals in the company of our app!
Add to wishlist
Relive the 18th century Venetian carnival, discover the Giacomo Casanova secrets and taste the typical Venetian fritters!
Add to wishlist
A different itinerary to discover the hidden treasures of Venice!