Discovering Michelangelo - Casa Buonarroti and Accademia Gallery Private Guide
Two important places in the life of the great Michelangelo are waiting for you. Discover them with a private guide!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 5 hours
- Private guide
- Retrace Michelangelo's life with your own private guide.
- Visit the Basilica of Santa Croce, place of burial of the great artist.
- Retrace Michelangelo's life by visiting Casa Buonarroti.
- Admire Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery
A total immersion in the life of Michelangelo, from his Florentine home to the museum that houses the world's largest number of his sculptures, including one of the greatest masterpieces: the David; ending with the majestic Basilica of Santa Croce, resting place of Michelangelo.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 5 hours
- Priority entrance to the Accademia Gallery
- Entrance to the Basilica of Santa Croce
- Entrance to Casa Buonarroti
- Booking fee
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
The entrance to the holy sites is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.