Guided Tour to Siena and San Gimignano
Discover two pearls of Tuscany with an expert guide!
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Group Tour
- full day
- multilingual guide
- Admire two beautiful villages of Tuscany with this group tour.
- Go back in time visiting San Gimignano, a characteristic medieval town.
- Walk through Siena and discover this ancient city in the Tuscan countryside.
Siena is a unique city in its kind, alleys and squares alternate with no apparent pattern. Here your guide will reveal you the city secrets whose beauty will capture your heart. Then you will visit San Gimignano, a small gem in the heart of Tuscany. On the way back you will enjoy the taste of four different wines produced in the village of Greve in Chianti.
What is included?
- Bus transportation during all the tour
- Wine tasting and entrance to the cellars
- Guide service
- Booking fee
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
What is not included?
Piazzale Montelungo, in front of the yellow street sign CAF TOUR & TRAVEL, 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
This tour starts in Florence
Read all the information on the voucher
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
Discover other interesting guided tours in Florence
Book a guided tour to discover the most important museum of Florence!
Add to wishlist
Book a walking city tour and admire the beautiful city of Florence!
Add to wishlist
Enter the majestic “Duomo di Firenze” and appreciate the genius of Brunelleschi admiring the wonderful Dome!