The history of fashion - Tour with Private Guide
Discover the evolution of fashion in Florence with a private guide!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Private guide
- Discover the history of fashion with an expert guide.
- Visit the museum dedicated to the great fashion designer Salvatore Ferragamo.
- Admire the collection of the Gucci Museum.
- Enjoy an aperitif at the café Colle Bereto.
The Italian fashion was born in Florence during the Roman period and continued later on over the centuries.
The first fashion show in our country took place in Florence, in 1951, and from that moment began the success of the Made in Italy.
The tour begins at the Ferragamo Museum, a witness to Salvatore Ferragamo's career since 1927, year of his return to Italy from the United States, until his death.
The tour continues to the Gucci Museum, completely renovated inside what was the Court of Merchandise.
At the end of the tour, the guide will accompany you to the elegant Colle Bereto cafeteria, where you can enjoy an excellent appetizer, the perfect conclusion of a journey through glamor.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Priority entrance to the Ferragamo Museum
- Priority entrance to the Gucci Museum
- Aperitif at the café Colle Bereto
- Booking fee
The meeting point will be in front of the Justice Column of the Santa Trinita Square. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.