The history of fashion - Tour with Private Guide
Discover the evolution of fashion in Florence with a private guide!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Skip the line
- private guide
- Discover the history of fashion with an expert guide.
- Visit the museum dedicated to the great fashion designer Salvatore Ferragamo.
- Skip the line at the entrance of the Costume Gallery, the Silver Museum and the Boboli Gardens.
- Enjoy an aperitif in the ancient Caffè Giacosa of the designer Roberto Cavalli.
Travel through time and take part of the fashion evolution in Florence, in the habits and customs of the Florentines by visiting with your private guide the Costume Gallery and the Silver Museum. Admire one of the richest collections of the designer Salvatore Ferragamo displayed in the museum. After the tour you can relax while enjoying an aperitif at the Caffè Giacosa, the elegant bar of Roberto Cavalli, ancient Florentine living room dating back to 1800.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Priority entrance to the Ferragamo Museum
- Priority entrance to the Costume Gallery
- Priority entrance to the Silver Museum
- Priority entrance to the Boboli Gardens
- Aperitif in the ancient Caffè Giacosa
- Booking fee
The meeting point will be in Via Tornabuoni N.2, in front of the entrance to the Ferragamo Museum. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.
Discover other interesting private tours in Florence
A guide only for you to enjoy in all it splendor the Uffizi Gallery!
Add to wishlist
Skip the line at the entrance and visit the Accademia Gallery with a private guide!
Add to wishlist
Two big names who have made an immense contribution to art. Discover their history with a private guide!