The History of Fashion and the Uffizi Gallery - Private tour
The evolution of the Florentine fashion and the invaluable Uffizi Gallery, an unmissable tour with a guide just for you!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 6 hours
- Skip the line
- private guide
- Experience the evolution of fashion from the Museo degli Argenti, to the Costume Gallery, to the Ferragamo Museum.
- Avoid the queue at the entrance of the museums with the reserved tickets included in the tour.
- Admire the world famous works at the Uffizi Gallery.
- Enjoy an aperitif at Roberto Cavalli's elegant bar: the Ancient Caffè Giacosa.
A day dedicated to fashion and its history, admiring the jewels of the Silver Museum; visiting the Costume Gallery, the only one in Italy, one of the most important fashion museums internationally; he museum of the great fashion designer Salvatore Ferragamo; the prestigious art pieces of the Uffizi Gallery and the wonderful Boboli Gardens. After the tour you can enjoy an elegant aperitif at the Antico Caffè Giacosa.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Priority entrance to the Ferragamo Museum
- Priority entrance to the Costume Gallery
- Priority entrance to the Silver Museum
- Priority entrance to the Boboli Gardens
- Priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Aperitif in the ancient Caffè Giacosa
- Booking fee
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.
Discover other interesting private tours in Florence
A guide only for you to enjoy in all it splendor the Uffizi Gallery!
Add to wishlist
Skip the line at the entrance and visit the Accademia Gallery with a private guide!
Add to wishlist
Two big names who have made an immense contribution to art. Discover their history with a private guide!