The History of Fashion and the Uffizi Gallery - Private tour
The evolution of the Florentine fashion and the invaluable Uffizi Gallery, an unmissable tour with a guide just for you!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 6 hours
- Private guide
- Visit the important collection of the Ferragamo Museum.
- Avoid the queue at the entrance of the museums with the reserved tickets included in the tour.
- Admire the world famous works at the Uffizi Gallery.
- Enjoy an aperitif at the elegant bar Colle Bereto.
Fashion in Italy was born in Florence during Roman times and developed during the following centuries. The first fashion show of our territory took place precisely in Florence in 1951 starting the fame of Made in Italy.
Our tour will start at the Ferragamo Museum, which tell us about the career of the designer Salvatore Ferragamo since 1927, year in which he returned to Italy from the United States, till his death. We'll continue towards the Gucci Museum, which has been completely renovated in the facilities of the Court of Merchandise.
Later we'll visit the Uffizi Gallery, the most important Florentine museum, which houses the masterpieces of great Italian artists such as Botticelli, Michelangelo, Piero della Francesca, Giotto and many others.
This tour ends with an appetizer in a trendy cafe in the center of the city, Colle Bereto.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 6 hours
- Priority entrance to the Ferragamo Museum
- Priority entrance to the Gucci Museum
- Priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Booking fee
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.