To Michelangelo's home - Private Tour
Visit the Basilica of Santa Croce and Casa Buonarroti with a private guide!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Skip the line
- private guide
- Admire the Basilica of Santa Croce, a true example of Gothic style in Italy
- Discover the graves of many artists, writers and scientists within the Santa Croce Basilica, the temple of Italian Glories.
- Visit the home of the great Michelangelo Buonarroti.
Your guide will lead you to discover the Basilica of Santa Croce, famous gothic masterpiece, that houses the tombs of great artists like Michelangelo, writers such as Ugo Foscolo, and scientists like Galileo Galilei. The tour will be enriched with the guided tour of Casa Buonarroti, one of Michelangelo's Florentine homes, discover the ancient history of this house, the anecdotes and secrets related to the life and to the descendants of the famous artist.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Priority entrance to the Basilica of Santa Croce
- Priority entrance to Casa Buonarroti
- Booking fee
The meeting point will be in Piazza Santa Croce, in front of the Dante statue. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
The entrance to the holy sites is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.
Discover other interesting private tours in Florence
A guide only for you to enjoy in all it splendor the Uffizi Gallery!
Add to wishlist
Skip the line at the entrance and visit the Accademia Gallery with a private guide!
Add to wishlist
Two big names who have made an immense contribution to art. Discover their history with a private guide!