Valley of Temples, Sunset walk with tasting
An evocative guided tour of the Valley of the Temples at sunset with wine tasting!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- Group Tour
- printed voucher needed
- Duration: about 1h30
- Visit the ancient city of Akragas at sunset
- Taste the excellent wine accompanied by typical products
- Let yourself be enchanted by the Valley of the Temples magic under the sunset light
Thanks to this evocative guided tour you will discover the ancient city of Akragas at sunset. Departing from the Pietro Griffo Museum you will reach the Roman Hellenistic neighborhood, a Valley of the Temples recently opened area, until you get to the Temple of Concordia, the heart of the archaeological park.
The tour includes a tasting of wine and typical local products at the Arcosoli Cafeteria in Agrigento.
The price includes
- Valley of the Temples entrance ticket
- Guided tour
- Tasting at the Arcosoli Cafeteria in Agrigento
Not included in the price
- Entrance ticket to the Pietro Griffo Archaeological Museum
The meeting point is at the ticket office of the Pietro Griffo Museum in Agrigento, 15 minutes before the starting time of the visit.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
Find out other activities
The Hidden Sicily: Discover other interesting guided tours