Last Supper and the Best of Milan Guided Tour
A city walking tour to discover Milan and its Last Super!
- reserved entrance
- english guide
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Group Tour
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Discover the best of Milan with an expert guide.
- Ensure your entrance to the famous Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Admire architectural masterpieces such as the Duomo and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Visit the Sforza Castle, hated for centuries by the people of Milan, today, one of the most important symbols of the city!
Recommended especially for those visiting Milan for the first time, this tour offers an excellent overview of one of the most important cities in Italy. You will have the opportunity not only to visit the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci, but you'll also discover the most significant symbols of Milan! You will visit the Sforza Castle, Piazza dei Mercanti, Piazza della Scala, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the majestic Cathedral.
What is included?
- Entrance ticket for the Last Supper with booked time
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
What is not included?
- Entrance to the Cathedral
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with the tour name and the Milan-Museum logo.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
The reservation request is subject to the museum confirmation.
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Discover other interesting guided tours in Milan
A combined tour that allows you to admire the art treasures of Milan!
Add to wishlist
Visit the most important places in Milan including the Last Supper with an expert guide!
Add to wishlist
Discover a lesser-known Milan thanks to this group tour!