Last Supper and Milan in one day - Guided Tour
A combined tour that allows you to admire the art treasures of Milan!
- reserved entrance
- english guide
- confirmation by email
- e-voucher accepted
- Group Tour
- Duration: about 6 hours
- A whole day dedicated to discover Milan.
- Walking with your guide admire the Cathedral, La Scala Theatre, the Sforza Castle, and much more!
- Visit the famous Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci thanks to the reservation included in the tour.
- A complete guided tour that will show you that Milan is not only the heart of fashion and finance but also a beautiful city of art.
With a walking tour you will visit the Cathedral, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, La Scala Theatre, Piazza dei Mercanti, the Sforza Castle, Sempione Park, the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, the statue L.O.V.E. by Maurizio Cattelan, the Church of San Satiro with optical illusion designed by Bramante, the district of fashion and the Via Montenapoleone area, Piazza San Babila, the Ago, Filo e Nodo of Piazza Cadorna, and of course the inimitable Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci.
What is included?
- Entrance ticket for the Last Supper with booked time
- Booking fee for the Cathedral, the church of San Maurizio and San Satiro
- Ticket for public transportation when required
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with the tour name and the Milan-Museum logo.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
The reservation request is subject to the museum confirmation.
The entrance to the church is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Discover other interesting guided tours in Milan
A city walking tour to discover Milan and its Last Super!
Add to wishlist
Visit the most important places in Milan including the Last Supper with an expert guide!
Add to wishlist
Discover a lesser-known Milan thanks to this group tour!