Milan Cathedral and its Terraces Tour - Private Guide
Enter to the most important church of Milan and admire it with a guide only for you!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Private guide
- Duration: about 1h30
- Discover the symbol of Milan with a private guide!
- Admire the imposing structure decorated by numerous statues and towering spiers.
- Enter the Cathedral and follow the stories reproduced on the magnificent stained-glass windows.
- Enjoy the wonderful view from the terraces of the Cathedral
A visit of about one hour and half with a guide dedicated to you and your curiosities. The cathedral of Milan has a lot to offer: starting from the architecture to the beautiful Gothic marble statues, from the numerous spiers to the stained-glass windows, from the famous Madonnina to the archaeological finds. A visit on the terraces of the Cathedral is also included. It is a place to be discovered and this is the tour to do it!
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 1 hour and a half
- Skip the line entrance to the Cathedral and its terraces
- Booking fee
The meeting point with the guide will be in front of the central door of the Cathedral, 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
The entrance to the Dome is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).