Milan Walking Tour - Private Guide
Visit the most important places in Milan with your guide!
- Confirmation by email
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Private guide
- Select the day and time you prefer and discover Milan with a guide only for you.
- Dig deeper into topics of your interest and book the itinerary you prefer.
- Admire the wonders preserved in the cosmopolitan Milan.
Take advantage of this opportunity to visit Milan with a guide only for you! An opportunity to get to know better this wonderful city. The itinerary we suggest include the Sforza Castle, Merchants Square, Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza della Scala. Nothing prevents you to change it or enrich it with what you like the most!
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Booking fee
What is not included?
- Ticket entrance to Sforza Castle and Scala Theater Museum (to be paid on the day of the visit)
The meeting point with the guide will be under the Filarete tower of Sforza Castle, 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.