Trajan's Market priority entrance
Visit this market considered by many to be the first covered shopping center in history!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Recommended by Italy-Museum
- Discover this unique itinerary through the remains of the Imperial Forums.
- Let yourself be transported to the ancient Rome through the audiovisual material offered.
- Discover the Trajan's Market that currently houses the Museum of the Imperial Forum.
Visit the Trajan's Market built between 100 and 110 AD, a really interesting visit since it preserves an important part of its original appearance. Discover this large commercial area originally conceived as a semi-circular floor plan and built parallel to the Trajan's Forum at the beginning of the 2nd century. Admire this complex of six-storey brick buildings, where more than 150 commercial premises were located.
What is included?
- Entrance ticket to the Trajan's Market
- Booking fee
What is not included?
- Guide service
- Audio guide
Where do I pick up the ticket
In case of NO-SHOW no refund will be possible.