Vatican Museums evening opening - Private Guide Tour
Take advantage of the evening opening of the Vatican Museums and visit them with a private guide!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Private guide
- Enter to the Vatican Museums at sunset, a unique visit, one of its kind!
- Enjoy the magic atmosphere of the Museums during the evening and admire the great artistsmasterpieces with an expert guide.
- Customize your visit, deepen into the works that most interest you, take advantage of a guide at your disposal!
Each year, only for a few months, the Vatican Museums open the doors to visitors, after the usual closing time.
You will have the spectacular opportunity to visit the museums at sunset, illuminated by a particular magic.
This opportunity is given only once a week, for a short period, so book quickly your evening visit to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with a private guide!
What is included?
- Skip the line ticket for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with booked time
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
Do not follow the line. Do not go to the entrance alone.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
TuscanyAll.com is not responsible for any delays related to the unforeseen or inefficiency of the Vatican Museums.
The Vatican Museums are subject to security controls at the entrance, you may have to wait in the metal detectors line for security reasons.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
The entrance to the holy sites is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).