Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel - Tour 3h
Avoid the queue at the Vatican Museums and visit them with an expert guide!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- E-voucher accepted
- Group tour
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Enter the Vatican Museums avoiding the queue at the ticket office.
- Admire the masterpieces preserved in this vast museum complex.
- Visit the wonderful Sistine Chapel.
- Get to know better the museums thanks to the explanations of a licensed guide.
Your guide will lead you to discover one of the most visited museum complexes in the world. You will admire the Vatican Museums skipping the line at the ticket office, thanks to your priority entrance. Finish the tour enchanted by the Sistine Chapel, decorated by Michelangelo.
What is included?
- Skip the line ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with booked time
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
Our assistant will wait for you in Via Tunisi near the Caffè Vaticano (across the street from the entrance to the museum). The meeting time is 15 minutes before the booked time.
Do not follow the line. Do not go to the entrance alone.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
TuscanyAll.com is not responsible for any delays related to the unforeseen or inefficiency of the Vatican Museums.
The Vatican Museums are subject to security controls at the entrance, you may have to wait in the metal detectors line for security reasons.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
The tour is currently not accessible to people in wheelchairs or with other mobility problems. For visitors with a wheelchair there is a specific itinerary not compatible with guided tours.