Venice walking tour and Accademia Galleries - Private Guide
Discover Venice with a private guide and visit the Accademia Galleries!
- reserved entrance
- confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- e-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 4 hours
- private guide
- Admire the landmarks of Venice walking around with your guide.
- Let yourself be enchanted by the art of Venice and the Veneto.
- Avoid the queues at the Accademia with the ticket included in the tour.
After visiting the most important places in Venice, follow your guide to discover the Accademia Galleries and admire the masterpieces by Tintoretto, Bellini, Carpaccio and many others!
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 4 hours
- Skip the line entrance at the Accademia Galleries
- Booking fee
What is not included?
- Entrance ticket to the Pala d'Oro and St. Mark's Treasures
The meeting point with the guide will be in front of the Accademia Galleries entrance, 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.
See all products that include St Mark's Basilica, Accademia Galleries Venice or Visit Venice
Visit the Correr Museum with an expert guide!
Add to wishlist
A tour to discover Venice in a gondola and visit the St. Mark's Basilica at a special price!
Add to wishlist
An exclusive visit of the Saint Mark's Basilica with after hours opening!