Combined skip the line entry for the Uffizi Gallery, Pitti Palace and Boboli Garden
A unique entrance to visit 8 museums without waiting in lines!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- Wheelchair accessible
- E-voucher accepted
- Avoid the line at the entrance with our reservation service
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace Museums with a single entrance
- Admire the great masterpieces of the best Italian and European artists
This combined ticket allows you to visit the Uffizi Gallery and all the Pitti Palace museums without useless waiting in line. At the booking time, indicate date and time for the Uffizi visit and, once you have pick up your ticket, you will have 5 days to visit the other museums: the Palatine Gallery, the Modern Art Gallery, the Silver Museum, the Gallery of Costume and Fashion, the Royal Apartments, the Boboli Gardens and the Porcelain Museum.
What is included?
- Entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery with booked hour
- Valid pass for 5 days for the Palatine Gallery, the Modern Art Gallery, the Silver Museum, the Gallery of Costume and Fashion, the Royal Apartments, the Boboli Gardens and the Porcelain Museum
- Booking fee
- Temporary exhibitions
- Guide service
Where do I pick up the ticket?
The entrance ticket must be picked up at door n.3 in the Uffizi Gallery, 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour. After visiting the Uffizi, you will have 5 days to visit the other museums.
Attention: the voucher allows only one entry to each museum and must be changed at the ticket office n. 3 in the Uffizi Gallery.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
It is possible to change the reservation by paying again the booking fee of 4.00 euros per person.
Remember that you must show an identity at the entrance, in case of having tickets with reduced, ultra reduced or free rate.