Florence in a day - Guided Tour
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- E-voucher accepted
- Group tour
- Duration: about 6 hours
- The best of Florence in one day accompanied by an expert and licensed guide.
- Visit with an expert guide the historical center of the city including Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza Duomo.
- Skip the line at the entrance of the Accademia and the Uffizi Galleries with your booked tour.
Visit the Accademia Gallery, the home of the David and the Prisoners of Michelangelo. Look closely the symmetry and the perfection of the marble forms of these impressive statues.
Then, walk through the Florence center, live a unique experience through the streets of this beautiful city. Follow your guide in this fantastic cultural adventure.
Last but not least, admire closely the artworks housed inside one of the most visited museums in the world: the Uffizi Gallery. Masterpieces such as the Birth of Venus by Botticelli, one of the most important paintings of the Renaissance is waiting for you.
Do you wish to enjoy a typical American style lunch? Have a look at the menus we have chosen for you at the Hard Rock Café!
What is included?
- Priority entrance to the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax (for Uffizi and Accademia Gallery over 7 people)
What is not included?
In the morning you will meet your guide at 11:00 am in front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery, in Via Ricasoli 58.
In the afternoon, the meeting will be at 1:30 pm, in front of the Hard Rock Cafè in Via Brunelleschi 1 (Near Piazza della Repubblica).
Read all the information on the voucher.
Arrive to the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.