The Inferno by Dan Brown - Walking Tour with Private Guide
Visit Florence with an expert guide and discover the places mentioned in the famous book “Inferno”!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Private guide
- Follow the footprints of Robert Langdon, the protagonist of the book "Inferno"
- Discover the secrets behind Piazza della Signoria.
- Visit Dante Alighieri´s home.
Immerse yourself in a medieval Florence following the footprints of Robert Langdon, seek for the truth through the streets of the historic center to understand what lies behind the Inferno.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Priority entrance to Palazzo Vecchio
- Priority entrance to the Baptistry
- Booking fee
The meeting point will be in Piazza della Signoria, in front of the Neptune Fountain. The guide will have a sign with your name.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
The entrance to the holy sites is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.