Last Supper and the Hidden Gems Guided Tour
- Reserved entrance
- English guide
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Group tour
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Book a different tour and discover the hidden gems of Milan!
- Admire the Sistine Chapel of Milan in the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore.
- Enjoy the irreverence and originality of the Cattelan statue, L.O.V.E.
- Take advantage of the entrance included in this tour to visit Da Vinci's Last Supper.
A different guided tour, dedicated to discover the hidden and most unknown places of Milan; places that contain an inestimable artistic heritage and unique beauty. Your guide will accompany you to visit the church of Santa Maria at San Satiro, with the false choir cleverly created by Bramante. It will reveal the meaning of a modern art masterpiece by Cattelan, the famous Finger. You will see the church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, known as the Sistine Chapel of Milan. As an icing on the cake you will admire the beautiful painting of Da Vinci: The Last Supper.
What is included?
- Entrance ticket for the Last Supper with booked time
- Entrance ticket to the Church of San Maurizio and to San Satiro
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with the tour name and the Milan-Museum logo.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
In case you do not take part of the tour you will not be refunded.
The reservation request is subject to the museum confirmation.
The entrance to the church is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.