Hidden Vatican: Vatican Museums, Bramante Staircase and Chapel of Nicholas V - Private Guide Tour
Book your private tour and discover the Hidden Vatican with an expert guide!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Private guide
- Skip the line with your booked ticket and admire the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
- Enjoy an exclusive visit to the Chapel of Nicholas V.
- Discover with your private guide the wonderful Bramante Staircase.
- This visit with a private guide will allow you to visit in exclusive two wards of the Vatican Museums usually closed to the public.
Besides enjoying the halls and the main works of the Museums, and admiring the magnificent Sistine Chapel, you will visit the Private Chapel of Nicholas V and the architectural jewel of the great Bramante: the stairs with a 'double helix' of the early 1500s.
What is included?
- Skip the line ticket for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with booked time
- Extraordinary opening to the Chapel of Nicholas V and the Bramante Staircase
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
Do not follow the line. Do not go to the entrance alone.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
TuscanyAll.com is not responsible for any delays related to the unforeseen or inefficiency of the Vatican Museums.
The Vatican Museums are subject to security controls at the entrance, you may have to wait in the metal detectors line for security reasons.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
The entrance to the holy sites is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
The entrance to the closed ward may change or be canceled due to unforeseen activities related to the Holy See.
Up to 20 people can participate in the visit.