Hidden Vatican: Vatican Museums, Cabinet of the Masks and Chapel of Nicholas V - Private Guide Tour
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Private guide
- Book now this private visit and discover the Hidden Vatican!
- Discover the frescoes of Beato Angelico and Benozzo Gozzoli in the Chapel of Nicholas V.
- Admire the mosaics of Villa Adriana inserted in the floor of the Cabinet of the Masks.
- Satisfy every curiosity of yours by taking advantage of a private guide just for you!
Enjoy the guided tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel and enrich it with the visit of two hidden wards of the Vatican Museums: the Chapel of Nicholas V and the Cabinet of the Masks. An extraordinary and exclusive opening that allows you to access to the Chapel of Nicholas V Apartments, decorated with frescoes of Gozzoli and Fra Angelico, and to the Cabinet of the Masks, a room called like that for the floor mosaics from Hadrian's Villa in Tivoli.
What is included?
- Skip the line ticket for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with booked time
- Extraordinary opening to the Chapel of Nicholas V and the Cabinet of the Masks
- Booking fee
- Guide service
- Headphones for groups over 15 pax
The meeting point with the guide will be communicated on your voucher. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
Do not follow the line. Do not go to the entrance alone.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
TuscanyAll.com is not responsible for any delays related to the unforeseen or inefficiency of the Vatican Museums.
The Vatican Museums are subject to security controls at the entrance, you may have to wait in the metal detectors line for security reasons.
Remember you must show an identity document at the entrance, in case of having reduced price tickets.
The entrance to the holy sites is allowed only with proper clothing (it is forbidden sleeveless shirts, shorts, miniskirts, hats).
The entrance to the closed ward may change or be canceled due to unforeseen activities related to the Holy See.
Up to 20 people can participate in the visit.