Venice walking tour and visit Ca 'Rezzonico - Private Guide
Canaletto, Tiepolo and many other artists await you in this unmissable private tour!
- Reserved entrance
- Confirmation by email
- Fast track entry
- E-voucher accepted
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Private guide
- Discover the magic of Venice with its beautiful St. Mark’s Square, the narrow streets, bridges and canals.
- Visit the sumptuous palace that houses the Ca 'Rezzonico Museum
- Admire the paintings by Canaletto, Tiepolo and the numerous frescoes decorating the elegant halls.
After a walking tour to discover Venice, skip the line at the ticket office and visit the Ca 'Rezzonico museum. You will be welcomed into an elegant and sumptuous palace in Baroque style. You will be enchanted by the numerous paintings of the eighteenth-century Venice, by the large and elegant rooms and by the particular Pharmacy Ai do San Marchi reproduced on the third floor of the museum.
What is included?
- Private guide for a maximum of 3 hours
- Skip the line entrance at the Ca 'Rezzonico Museum
- Booking fee
What is not included?
- Entrance ticket to the Pala d'Oro and St. Mark's Treasures
The meeting point with the guide will be in front of the Ca 'Rezzonico entrance, 15 minutes before the booked time. The guide will have a sign with your name.
If you are late you will lose the reservation and you will not be refunded.
We advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Private tours can be arranged under requests, contact us if you wish to organize a visit with an itinerary or topic of your interest.